Yes, it’s our Fully Interactive Risk Search Tool in PropertyEDGE!
Did you know, when you log in to PropertyEDGE our Class and Specifically Rated risks will appear in an overlay on the map with a link to the loss cost? This overlay will automatically load when you’re zoomed in to approximately the .2 mile aerial overview level. For some areas, the overlay will outline the individual building with a flag showing the risk number. In most areas, there will be a flag on the street next to the address location of the building.
This overlay feature works with any of the basemaps in PropertyEDGE.
Accessing Reports and Loss Costs
Before accessing a loss cost, be sure that your popup blocker is turned off. Once the map is loaded, search for your address in the Address bar. The map will zoom in to this location and the overlay will automatically appear.
At the top left side of your screen, click on “Tools” to open the Tools menu.
– Once the Tools menu is opened, click on “Identify Risk.”
– Once “Identify Risk” is selected, simply click on the outline of the building or the flag on top of it to see the loss cost page.
Note: The loss cost search page will appear as a popup. If you don’t see the loss cost page:
- Is your popup blocker turned off? If you’re not sure how to check, contact your IT Department or give us a call.
- Did it appear behind the PropertyEDGE window? If so, try minimizing PropertyEDGE and other programs to see if it’s open behind everything else.
– Clicking the building or flag will bring up the loss cost page with the risk number automatically entered into the Risk Search box.
Check to be sure the appropriate LOI (Limits of Insurance) and Rule 85 buttons are clicked and hit “Search.”
– The loss costs and a link to the inspection will appear!
Turning Layer Off
– To turn this overlay OFF, simply go to the Layers menu on the right hand side of your screen.
– Click the down arrow or the word “Layers.”
– Click on “WSRB Rated Buildings” to uncheck the box.
Why won’t my map pan?
– If you’re having trouble moving the map, be sure you’ve unchecked the “Identify Risk” button in the tools menu.
Why isn’t the loss cost page showing up?
– If the loss cost page doesn’t appear:
- Be sure you’ve selected “Identify Risk” before clicking on the map.
- Minimize your windows to be sure the page didn’t appear behind the PropertyEDGE window.
- Be sure your popup blocker is turned off.
WSRB would like to encourage you to attend the Northwest Residential Fire Sprinkler Summit on Thursday, Sept. 18th, at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA. This event is an excellent opportunity to get connected to the issues, the experts, the advocates, and the resources. CEUs are available.
See the flyer below for details. More information is available here.
Immediately following the event is a “Vendor Connections” exhibit showcasing the latest technology and resources. Stay until traffic subsides while enjoying the information, networking, appetizers, and door prizes.
On Friday, Sept. 19th, NFSA’s John Corso will be instructing a one-day class entitled “Residential Fire Sprinklers: Homes to High-Rise.” It’s a great opportunity to learn more detailed information about fire sprinklers and earn additional CEUs. Registration for this class is available at www.nfsa.org.