WSRB’s New Tentative Loss Cost Calculator Is Here!
At WSRB, we value our customer’s feedback and suggestions. When you asked us to expand the category list in our tentative loss cost search tool, we did! Today we’re rolling out our new, improved Tentative Loss Cost Search.
Our search tool has gone from 21 occupancy selections to over 70, and we’ve included category filters to help narrow down searches by general category types. These filters include Autos, Food Service, Manufacturing, Habitational, Mercantile, and Recreational.
After selecting a Category and Occupancy, simply select the Construction Type and Protection Class from the drop-downs. Press the “Tentative Loss Costs” button and receive the conservative Tentative Loss Cost. Lastly, we incorporated a link to our Request Inspection page to help you quickly order an inspection to get a Specific Loss Cost on the property! You’ll also have the option of ordering our General Casualty Report on the Request Inspection page.
To see the changes, log on to our website and select “Tentative Loss Costs” from the Loss Cost menu.
Your feedback is invaluable to our success, so thank you for your suggestions and keep your eyes open for more improvements in the future! Please contact us if you have any other ideas for improvement or questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)